We are all champions of bullshitting ourselves.
We tell ourselves lovely fairytales on why we don’t accomplish the things that we truly desire. (If you already have your shit together, and life is all puppies, unicorns, and gum drops, then skip to the “tactics and shit” portion of this amazing fucking post.)
As fit pros we focus so much on helping others get over their personal obstacles that we forget about our own…or we just like the fact that we get to act like we don’t have them. When you are consistently helping others out, you can bullshit yourself into thinking that you have it all figured out.
The fact of the matter is that we all have demons. And these demons are holding us back from reaching our true potential.
You have to ask yourself some questions so you can face the truth:
- Is your fitness business where you want it to be?
- Is your business a baby or a puppy? If you want to know what this is, check out this old article I wrote.
- Are you happy?
- Do you have a plan for your own health and fitness?
- Who is holding you accountable?
- Are you living out your dreams? Your Passion? Your Purpose?
At this point you have to cut the bullshit. You need Mrs. Garrett from “The Facts of Life” in your life, someone who won’t let you be a spoiled little bitch like Blair (if you don’t know what “The Facts of Life” is, please youtube that shit…and grow up) hahah!
The first step in growing as a person and a business owner is to face your issues. Slay the demons. Don’t avoid the things that are holding you back. Attack your weaknesses. I COMMAND YOU TO GROW!
Personal growth should be your #1 focus in life. A never ending pursuit of growth through education, traveling, relationships, gratitude, and service.
You can’t help others if you don’t have your own shit on point. You 100% must help yourself first. If the plane is going down, they tell you to put your own oxygen mask on before trying to help others. That is a pretty badass analogy for life. Don’t be one of these bullshit artistes who gives advice, while their own life is in shambles.
It’s time to stop faking it and get your shit together (I’m seeing how many times I can write shit in this post by the way).
Krebsi’s 10 rules for Getting your SHIT together:
- Be yourself 100% of the time, no matter who you are around. The fastest route to unhappiness is to try to be something you are not.
- Live every day like it’s your last. Don’t waste any time. Have a focus for each and every day.
- Write out your goals – Personal, Relationship, Financial, Business, Happiness, Experience. And then take consistent massive action to achieve.
- Revisit your purpose every morning. You should have your goals written out so you have a compass of what you want to accomplish.
- Unplug! When you are doing work, be productive. When you aren’t, get out and experience life. Put your Fucking Phone away when you are out to dinner, at the movies, having coffee, etc. Nobody is so important that they need to be on the phone, computer, iPad all day.
- Tell your parents you love them even if they are shit heads. I shouldn’t have to explain this one… You are kind of here because of them…
- Treat your significant other like a king/queen. Go out of your way to do the “Little Things.” Fellas, trust me on this… ]if she tells you she doesn’t want you to fuss over her, she is full of shit. That, my friend, is a test. All women want to be treated like a princess. Stop being a shit head and treat her/him right.
- Rid your life of ALL negativity. I don’t care who or what it is, get rid of it NOW.
- Live well below your means. Being in debt will create stress that NOBODY should go through. Trust me, at one point I was 30K in credit card debt…that shit sucked.
- Help Others! Doing a good deed every day will change your life. My challenge to you is to do for others without expecting anything in return. This is worth millions.
“Some tactics and shit”
Time to get down to biznaaaazzzzzz!
We talk to struggling fit pros every day. There are some recurring themes in our convos.
What most fit pros think the problem is:
- Lead Generation
- Lack of Business Growth
What the real problem is:
- Consistent Results, Member Appreciation, No Marketing Plan
- Not sure of their vision or core values
- No action. Over analyzation.
I can relate to each and every one of these problems. We are all our own biggest enemy/obstacle. Let’s get out of our own way, and get to work!
So let’s give you some actionable strategies and tactics you can apply right now.
First, let’s audit your current business.
- What are you offering?
- What are your prices?
- How many members do you have?
- How many do you want?
- How many leads do you need to reach your monthly membership goals? (conversion rate)
- How are you going to get those leads?
- How much are you paying yourself?
- Do you have a retirement set up for yourself?
- What is your monthly marketing budget?
- What is your Return on Investment of current marketing?
We have to face these questions on a consistent basis before we can worry about “tactics and strategies” otherwise it would be like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.
Now that we know where you are at, we can start building up that biz. Let’s focus on 5 simple steps today that will add a minimum 10k+ to your business… sound good?
Step 1 – Increase your prices by 10%
Step 2 – Run a Paid In Full Special for 5 people only – 1 year of large group for $1600 – that’s already $8k in your pocket, but who’s counting?
Step 3 – Add a front end offer that brings in $97 bucks for each prospect. 20 leads a month = $2k increase/month
Step 4 – Create a hybrid program for your boot campers/ large group clients. 1 small group a week add on = $149/month. Get 10 to jump on this “specialized invite only” program = $1,490/month increase.
Step 5 – Damn, I gave you the ole’ Shake N’ Bake today! Now go Make SHIT Happen!
If you are ready to revolutionize your business and life, and think THE PACK is the right fit for you, then go register for your free 1 on 1 strategy session at http://ptstrategycall.com. This is for fitness business owners or PTs who are in the process of opening their own facility. Only apply if you are serious about getting help.